Hits From the Bong Hits From the Bong

Great

PWN'd

Great cartoon, excellent visuals, great pot humor, and super funny. Very great.

Legalize it!

The CCs humble beginnings The CCs humble beginnings

Perfect

Wow. That was awesome. I'll tell you, I have 28k dial up (please kill me) and it was well worth the two hour wait to watch this. The storytelling was great and I LOVED the EarthBound music in it. Being a clock, hearing this story told so wonderfully, really warmed my clock. Thank you.

-TheHeartbreakClock

RupeeClock responds:

Dude, 28k.

You need a better internet connection bad.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Humorfest 06

Pure funny, all in one music video.

NG Titties and Beer NG Titties and Beer

Wow I've seen this before.

I actually already did this one. It's cool that you put your own spin on the song, but I have 3 years on you for making a Titties and Beer animation. Sorry to pop your bubble.

It was well animated, better than mine, although you did use a bunch of people's stuff, but still alright as far as flash goes. Mine had nudity though.

-HBK

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

I liked it.

It was pretty cool and funny. The animation was great, and the story was funny. It's sort of like Shaun of the Dead meets Cheech and Chong. Great job.

An End to All Numa An End to All Numa

Pretty cool.

The animation is perfect. Everything looks great, and the Gary Brolsma sprite is cool. I liked it, even though I do also like Numa Numa

Coitus Cautions Coitus Cautions

OMG That song...

I haven't heard that song in 10 years... When I was little I used to get up super early every day to watch Power Rangers. Keep in mind this was the first original Power Rangers, before it became gay. The original....the song....so long ago.

Animation was a bit subpar but still okay. But with that song on the end......I voted 4 FYI.

Thank you so much for the memories.

-The_Heartbreak_Kid

60 Seconds of Nonsense 60 Seconds of Nonsense

That was sweet.

That was freakin' awesome. It reminded me of Robot Chicken on [adult swim]. And if you haven't seen that, it's on Cartoon Network after 11E/10C. Totally awesome man.

Earthbound Outtakes Earthbound Outtakes

Dude

This is the coolest EB thing to come out since news of its release on the GBA in Japan. It was extremely funny and very awesome.

Dan Hibiki for Prezidénté Dan Hibiki for Prezidénté

Badd ass

This one was as good as Armageddon. Me and my friends go around singing this and Anton aus Tirol around school. I was just wondering if I could borrow the dancing Tom Fulp character. I would give you full credit for it, I really want to use it.

MrUpYoursHomie responds: